Sunday, June 16, 2013

Not quite parrots...



I generally try to keep the blog about parrots and parrot-related things, but when I uploaded the pictures from my phone onto the computer, I stumbled upon this one and since generally parrot-lovers love birds in general, I thought I would share here.

I took this a few weeks ago, when I was on my way from work to the bus stop. I'm guessing the people responsible for the building to which the planter was associated actually put a perimeter around the planter so people wouldn't get too close and of course, there was mama duck who was circling the planter quacking loudly. I think they had called the proper authorities to move the duck family and possibly put the babies in the planter to keep them out of the busy and dangerous downtown streets.

No comments: