Wednesday, January 1, 2014

1:365 - Happy New Year!

Shade wishes everyone a Happy New year!

Yes, I'm going to try this 365 pictures of parrots business for a second year!

It was pretty much a last minute decision. I asked the Boy to give me a randomized list of the birds (to decide a picture taking order) before I entirely committed to the idea.

As I have discussed in a previous post, I'm "embarking" on the adventure with a little caveat: I won't have to take pictures daily, I'll probably take a number of them on the week-end (or on Statutory Holidays, just like today), since I'll have more time and might actually get decent light this way, being able to shoot in the middle of the day, and not have to rely heavily on using the flash. As well, this will provide me with flexibility to take pictures ahead of time, should we go anywhere on holidays, without having to go without a few days of pictures. Since the end result I'm going after is really to have a year's worth of pictures of my birds, I think this new "rule" is quite fine, as it will probably help me to not want to give up.

So, on that note, I hope everyone enjoys the pictures!

1 comment:

Doreena said...

I am so looking forward to your postings during the coming New Year....Here's looking forward to a Wonderful year filled with lots of joy from your birdies....Doreena