Tuesday, January 14, 2014

14:365 - Silly!


I love how silly Zuri looks in this picture! It's not the sharpest, but it was definitively my favourite of the pictures of him I took on this photo shoot!

This is the end of the week of windowsill birds. Obviously, I took them all on the same day, either Saturday or Sunday two week-ends ago. And it worked out incredibly well, as I was sick during the following week, for a few days, and probably would not have felt up to taking pictures daily. I was still under the weather this past week-end so didn't take any pictures for the upcoming week...and I guess we'll see how that plays out. I'll try to take tomorrow's picture tonight, and that might be it for the moment (and try to continue to take the picture of the next bird the day before for this week, at least until this week-end where I might have more time to do a larger photo shoot.)

No comments: