Sunday, October 31, 2010

I can't believe it!...

I can't believe it..


I have a bird who does not always eat Pomegranate seeds when they are offered to him!!!

Tonight's dinner was a mix of fresh cut vegetables (kale, pumpkin, carrots, broccoli, bell pepper) and fruit (Poms and orange) and while Pixel's bowl looked like a murder scene as did the wall behind Shade's cage, Zuri apparently did not touch his seeds!!! No stain in the bowl or around it and all the grains seemed to have been left intact!

While he's eaten them in the past, I've never ever came across a parrot who would turn it's beak at it (well except Piper who doesn't really know what they are because he runs away from fresh food every time it's offered (and it's always offered) but I'm sure if he actually tasted them once he'd be hooked)..

I mean even Petey, who's somewhat picky, will eat them (if only them in the bowl of mix food).

Wow Zuri..I don't know what to say...

No comments: