Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fall & Halloween order from Crystal's Bird Toys

Crystal from Crystal's Bird Toys recently had a sale on her Fall and Halloween toys. I had wanted to order a few of these toys since they came out, but wanted to wait a bit before putting in an order. However, given the sale, I couldn't help but order then, even if it was sooner than I had planned.

What I got -

Witch Brew - one for Léa and one for Shade, my two biggest bead fiends!



Fall Harvest - Got 5 of these, one each for Shade, Zuri, Pixel, Joey & Petey



The Great Pumpkin - Got 4 of these, one each for Zuri, Pixel, Joey & Petey



Cornucopia Feast - for Léa



A freebie - might give it to Piper since the yucca and small popsicle sticks might be something he will destroy and lately he's showed that he loves to chew on seagrass.

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Okay, I'm totally going to have to place an order with Crystal's Bird Toys, even though I'm in the US. I've ordered French tea from Canada, because I couldn't find it in the US, so why not AWESOME bird toys. These all look so perfect for Finn :)

Natacha said...

She's shipped quite a few orders to the States and does try to find cheaper shipping. I just gave everyone a toy and last time I checked, Joey's and Lea's toys were well on their way to being reduced to nothing!