Monday, December 30, 2013

A toy order: Avian Stainless

I think it's been a while since I posted about toys for the birds, and mostly purchased toys. After this year's Sidewalk Sale, I thought I could take a little breather from purchasing toys, as my "reserve" bins were quite full. However, a little while ago Avian Stainless was having a sale, a specific toy was on sale and if you purchased for a certain amount ($60 I think?) shipping was free. This latter part was the most tempting aspect of the sale (as stainless steel toys can add up in weight) so I put in a small order, which showed up just before Christmas.

What I ordered:

The toy that was on sale - "Pandemonium" (in the "Feelin' Feisty" section).


I ordered the smaller version (4 cups instead of 5) and since this one has plastic pieces and isn't welded shut, it will go to one of the smaller birds who can't destroy hard plastics nor undo hoops that are shut pretty tightly.

The second toy is the "Major Mayhem" (in the Major 'Tude" section).


This one does have welded shut parts and is fairly large so will go to Léa.

Finally, the last toy - "Mini Mayhem" (in the "Bit' o Sass" section).


I believe this one will be Piper's and if he doesn't really show any interest in it, it'll go to one of the smaller Pois.

All in all, very happy with the order, of very lovely and shiny (and likely noisy) toys!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Avian Stainless is fantastic! The nicest thing about the stainless steel toys is they last forever, and bring a lot of fun to the birds :)