Friday, August 3, 2012

4 years ago...



...Petey joined the flock!

He is, as always, totally smitten with the Boy while I get to dodge occasional aerial attacks by him - but I like to think things have gotten better since he first got here, that he's much more at ease in this environment.

Knowing this day was approaching, I started wondering if 4 years with the same set of people was a long time for him. I don't know all that much of his past, but I do know he swapped hands a few times and the "first" owner I do know about did abandon him due to his aggressive nature.

I guess I'll never know.



As well, not knowing his exact hatch date, but figuring that the 95 that is on his band is for 1995 and having decided when I brought him home for the first time that I would celebrate his hatch day on that date, happy 17th hatch date Petey!

No comments: