Friday, October 26, 2012

299:365 - He made it difficult, but in a good way!



Lately, taking pictures for this project has been more of a chore than anything pleasant. It doesn't help that the birds aren't as cooperative as they have been in the past and often, I only take a few shots and being able to pick a good one is getting more and more difficult.

However, Petey's photoshoot yesterday went really well, which is very surprising as he's generally the most difficult to work with. He gave a few different poses, didn't move too much while I was taking the pictures which resulted in me having plenty to chose from and that became the hard part.

I find he looks totally adorable on the picture above and thought it would look good in a compilation book, if I ever get around to it once I'm done with the project. I'll also be sharing more pictures of him from yesterday on the blog later on.

No comments: