Monday, October 15, 2012

An update

Some might have noticed that I haven't posted as much lately. For one, I've been sick and not really up to it (or up to anything really, the Boy was a great help with dealing with the birds over the week-end) and two, we've been having computer issues (as it shutting off randomly and, most recently, not starting up again (I have moved everything I had to a separate and safer storage...))

I can't really deal with pictures off the iPad and I don't care about posting longer entries from it (just now it created some weird problem which I have little patience for) so until I get access to a fully up and running computer, it might be quiet.

Now, of course, since I mentioned these issues here, the computer will start working (nicely) again as this would contradict me and it seems that everything likes doing that lately but, for once, I won't mind...

No comments: