Saturday, October 6, 2012

Citrus Pull Fun!

A toy I held onto for a very long time - I just found it too pretty to be destroyed (as I do with a lot of toys from Oliver's Garden and I don't think I'll ever be able to sacrifice the U Crabby? toy I have that way..).

But in an attempt to cure my toy hoarding ways, I finally put it up. It's the same toy which was featured in the "Snap!" blog post.



It has some wood pieces and some plastic beads - the plastic beads are the reason it didn't go in Léa's cage as I would rather keep an eye on her when she plays with plastic. As shown in the "Snap!" blog post, she can easily halve items and I can only imagine the sharp plastic edges she could create. But I don't think there's anything wrong with her playing with the toy under supervision.



On top of the missing wood pieces, some of the others are sporting kinks in them, where either Léa or one of the smaller guys have taken out smaller chunks of wood.

No comments: