Saturday, November 6, 2010

Enjoying some Veggie Wedges

This morning I gave around some pieces of Veggie Wedges, one of the goodies I ordered from Avian Organics. I had actually meant to try them for a bit but they had been out of stock for a while.

Well...these went over very VERY well with all the birds! Even Petey who normally will lift his beak at this kind of stuff just scarfed his share down. I mean really just ate it up, and did it so fast that I didn't get a chance to take a picture!

I actually only managed to capture two birds eating - Zuri because I started with him because he normally eats anything I give him really really fast (so to better be able to steal another bird's share..) and Shade because she normally eats very very slow, so to savour every bite (very rarely will Shade leave any crumbs) and luckily, she's the one bird Zuri normally doesn't try very hard to steal food from.









1 comment:

HungryBird said...

I love they way they look when they hold food in their feet! I wish my birds would do that.