Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Joey turns 7 today!



There's no need to be shy about it!

Back when I first got him, I was somewhat looking forward to this day.
I got him only a few weeks before he turned 3. I always thought the day he was going to be 7 was really going to mark him being longer here than anywhere else, that he was "really" MY bird. I know he was the moment we brought him home, but to know he's known this household longer than anything else - it's a nice feeling.

We first celebrated him turning 3 together. Hopefully there are many more hatchdays to celebrate!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I know exactly what you mean. I, too, look forward to the day when my Timothy will have been with me longer than he was with his first owner.

Your boy is adorable by the way.

Blessings,
Michelle

Katherine said...

He is so lucky to have you!