Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A little scare

Nothing bad, really!

Everyone, both humans and all six birds, were out in the living room.
I was sitting at the computer, quite concentrated in writing a reply on a parrot forum. Shade was quietly sitting on my shoulder, Petey was on an atom, Piper on my head..

Then I feel little feet on my own right foot. Somewhat startled I *might* have let out a small scream..I look down and poor Pixel who looks a bit puzzled (probably by the scream) is looking up at me. All she wanted to do was perch on my foot. I picked her up, scratched her head. But how she got to the ground so stealthily and managed to walk to my foot without me knowing, I'll never know...

2 comments:

KritterKrazy said...

I can just imagine how you felt! Almost the same thing happened to me when I was reading a book in my room and Koko decided that she would try and step up on my foot to be taken back up to her cage. Those little feet tickled so badly!

CheekyAndMalolo said...

I've kicked more than one bird across the room after they've climbed onto foot. Most of them have learn't not to climb onto my feet anymore, one is not so smart still.