Thursday, December 6, 2012

Back to normal..maybe

Nemo went back to my parents this morning, which means things might get back to "normal".

Not that he was trouble, far from it (well at least the way I see it, the Boy might have a different opinion since he's the one who might get bit...but I really think he was the best behaved bird in this house these past two weeks) but it's nice to come back to a more "regular" schedule, which means that everyone is back in bed an hour earlier.

Now I did say maybe - putting Nemo aside, the others have been behaving a little wonky lately. I'm guessing it's partially hormones and partially feeding off our anxiety (because it seems I'm not the only one who's been feeling a little stretched thin lately). In a few weeks I'll have a few days off which, I hope, will provide much beneficial rest for everyone.



No comments: