Saturday, December 29, 2012

364:365 - Petey



Here we are, today's post. One post away from "the big one".

I don't know if anyone had noticed, but lately I had always posted pictures the day after I took them. Not sure why, it was a habit I had gotten into. But I figured I should really post today's picture today. The perfect lead up to the last one.

I'll also let you into a little secret, which I guess will show how bad I thought things through. This picture is the last picture for this week, I completed another series of 7. When I initially started the project, I thought it would be perfect to do this with 7 birds, as there are 7 days in a week and 52 weeks to a year...I didn't think of that extra day.

For a while, people have been asking me on a forum where I've been posting the pictures throughout the project if I was going to take a picture for day 366, given this year is a leap year, and I always replied "maybe" and I had something in mind.

But given the recent realization of my little "problem", guess I'll have to use that idea tomorrow. As well, should I decide to take a picture for day 366, I have another little idea budding in the back of mind, but whether or not it'll come to fruition is still up in the air.

Nevertheless, the fact that there only remains one last official day is making me very happy right now!

No comments: