Monday, April 16, 2012

107:365 - Trying to put a smile on my face



Today, based on the randomly generated list we did on Sunday to pick the birds' picture order, was supposed to be picture day for Zuri. But with everything he went through I couldn't bring myself to force him to sit through a photo shoot, even though it would have been a way to document what happened. There will be plenty more opportunities for that.

The ambiance when we let the little ones out earlier this evening was weird. They definitively looked and behaved like birds that knew that something was up (well other than Petey who sneaked in an attack). They were very calm and quiet. Then Joey started to make funny noises, which always manage to make me smile, even if only inside. So, because of that, I decided it was his picture day.

And in all the pictures I took, he looked at me with a smile on his beak and in his eyes.


No comments: