Monday, April 9, 2012

Someone wanted a shower this morning!



She was trying to get to the water bottle I usually use to mist her that was located on the floor a few times this morning. I eventually took it in my hands and she immediately flew to the tree where I normally giver her her shower and did her little shower dance. So I obliged!

Shaking it up - continuation of her shower dance!


Got a little too exuberant and kinda fell forward..

Vogue!


 Happy wet birdie!


Thinking of flying towards the camera..


 Shaking off excess water!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved these pictures! You can tell she's a happy girl :o)
As always, your blog is my most favorite to check each morning.
I hope you enjoy posting them as much as I do reading them.
Catey :o)

Natacha said...

Thank you so much for the kind words!