Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A quick glimpse..

..into the birds' future room!





The (phone) pictures don't really do it justice - the green is nicer in person and it's larger than it appears. In fact, it's larger than the room they are now which is nice, so I'll probably be able to add a few more standing play stands in there.

There is carpet, which isn't ideal, but down the road I will be replacing it. For the time being, I'll continue to use the plastic mats under the cages.

And I find it quite fortunate that it's green, as I was leaning towards a green birdroom, so I won't have to paint!

The move won't happen until mid-May but I'm getting pretty excited!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Wow that's great! Love the color of the walls too!
Can't wait to see how it's going to look with the birds inside ^^

katherine said...

Mid May is pretty close. Let me know when you want that picture I promised you now that you are getting a bigger place. Katherine :-)

Maya said...

I love it!! I can't wait to see what you do with the room!! ;)