Sunday, September 23, 2012

Instagram

Earlier this week I rekindled my fondness of Instagram. I had stopped taking pictures of the birds with my phone for a while; be it that it was because they either went after the phone, the fact that I normally don't carry it around the house with me or just because I forgot my Instagram password, it was months since I last used my phone for that purpose, period.

Because it was "new" again, I might have gone a little overboard. But that's ok. Initially I was considering making a weekly post with my Instagram pictures (and call it "Weekly Instagram"), but given I will most likely stop again, I thought it was best not to commit to it. And, while I looked at the pictures I did take this week, there were a few I believed deserved their own post and not simply be amalgamated into a one-many-pictures-post.

So here are a few of the pictures I took this week, but be prepared to see a few more posts pop up, which have that distinctive look..











No comments: