Saturday, September 22, 2012

Léa likes the Snappy Stars!



The Snappy Stars was a custom toy I had Crystal from Crystal's Bird Toys design. Because it seems I have some toy hoarding tendencies, I held onto this one for a while (read I forgot it was in a bag of toys in a closet) and decided to hang it up today (read I found the bag of toys in the closet and found the toy).

Honestly though, I figured this one would be better suited for the smaller birds, but since I only had one copy, I wanted it hung in a "communal" area so everyone had a chance to play with it. The Wingdow had an available hook so there it went.

Obviously, this meant Léa also got to try it out. She mainly kept to the wooden beads though (she ALWAYS starts with the beads, if there are any on a toy), so the toys is still mostly intact and this will allow the others to get a chance to try it out.



This toy also features some cork, which will make my cork-fiend (Pixel) very happy. The thin slats of wood, wood beads and smaller natural branches also should be liked by all.

I'll definitively will have to order more of this toy!

No comments: