Monday, December 28, 2009

From 5 to 7 - Day 17

I have been focusing a lot on the Senegals and Meyer's these last few days. I have also stated that the birds seem to have handled the move relatively well.

This is true to some extent. The last two days or so, Joey has been getting really antsy. Is it the change of scenery or the weird weather we've been getting (ice or snow storms) or possibly the full night of uninterrupted sleep, I'm not sure. But he's acting a bit restless, reminiscent of how he was when I first got him. Although he still shows the confidence he has gained in the last year and a half, he has episodes which remind me of his panics attack, but not as bad. He just starts flying around for no reason, not so much in "freak out" mode, but it's a little disconcerting as he hasn't been doing anything like this in a while.

He's currently sitting quietly and grooming. The weather did seem to have settled as well. I will definitively have to keep an eye on him and see if this behavior continues.

No comments: