Wednesday, December 30, 2009

From 5 to 7 - Days 18 & 19

It has just dawned on me that Nemo and Itsy will be leaving soon. More than halfway done with this period of birdsitting. My parents should be back next week, although this doesn't mean that both birds will immediately go back.

It will be funny not having them around and I'll miss them, although I have to say I won't be terribly upset to not have to be extra careful about who goes where as much. My birds are able to share me reasonably well together, but both Itsy and Nemo were rather exclusive and would really rather spend their time on me and around me and didn't tolerate having the others too close...which can be a rather complicated situation at times (they would find their way back to me if I put them further away so I could spend time with Joey, Piper, Shade and Zuri).

No comments: