Tuesday, December 15, 2009

From 5 to 7 - Day 4

A much better day.

They were really good this morning, albeit there was a bit of bribing involved. They got Nutriberries whilst still being good and while they eat, nothing else matters.

Uncertain that if the change of attitude which happened this morning was only due to food, I was a bit worried about how things would go once I got home from work. To my surprise, things went really well, almost as if Nemo and Itsy weren't there. Everyone was on a different perch (a change since I, up to this point, at least always had one of four birds (Nemo, Itsy, Zuri or Shade) to a) avoid them chasing or b)avoid them being chased) and left each other relatively alone (I think Zuri went once towards Itsy without getting too close and the same with Shade and Nemo). Shade and Zuri went back to hanging out together, thing they haven't really done these last few days each too busy focusing on a new bird.

Crossing my fingers this continues.

Oh and only 3 days left...

No comments: