Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ms. Chatterbox

When I first got Petey, she did talk quite a bit and had a varied repertoire. As she got used to seeing us/living with us, she limited what she said to "Hi" and "Hi Petey". Fine with me, although I do love to hear her talk if only to hear the cute voice.

Since we've moved to the new apartment and the birds cages being in a different room, she's started talking more again. Most of it are her usual "Hi"s and "Hi Petey"s. But she's started saying other stuff as well, something sounding oddly like "Hi bird" or "Piper" (could be both though). We've been around more because of the Holidays, but have been busy putting stuff away so the birds have been going in their room even if we were around (they have come out at least 3-4 hours a day). However, since we are here, we get to hear her talk. She's just soooo cute, I really love her voice. When I came back from work today and went in their room, I was greeted with one of the most enthusiastic "Hi" I've ever heard. Brought a huge smile to my face.

I really need to figure out a way to have a camera in there to record her talking.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Aww that's so cute. I'd love a welcome "hi" from Kiwi. :)