Thursday, June 14, 2012

An articulated sentence

Léa was rather fidgety when I took her out of her cage. Since I was going to the orange room with her, I did hold both of her feet down with my thumb so she wouldn't fly away in the hallway. Once in the birdroom, I removed my thumb and told her to go where she wanted. Well she climbed up my arm then down my torso and tried to nestle herself in the crook of my arm (which I was holding close to my body) and once she was comfortable looked up at me and said "On y va!" (French for "Let's go").

I found it rather cute!

3 comments:

Fernand said...

Please don't stop to talk to her in french :) . If i ever meet her one day, I would appreciate if we could understant each other :)

Natacha said...

She'll be a bilingual parrot! :)

Natacha said...

Hmm..make that "trilingual" - French, English and "Parrot" :)