Monday, June 11, 2012

Parrot Club pictures

Last night was this month's Parrot Club meeting.
The Boy and I brought our cameras and took a few pictures of course.

These are the ones I took with my camera (I did end up using the Boy's camera for convenience at first..).


Indian Ringneck


Linnie




Barraband Parakeet who really wanted his food!


The most adorable Parrotlets!


Bronze-wing Pionus (I actually met this guy as a small unfeathered chick - and he screamed like a dinosaur!)


Dusky Pionus


Jardine's


I believe this is a Hispaniolan Amazon


Blue crown conure

These were taken either by the Boy or myself with his camera.




Darwin the Timneh


He did belching noises for a while - it was rather cute though!


More conures







Finally, Crystal was there with a few toys for sale.





2 comments:

Fernand said...

Is this the Ottawa club? Very nice pictures, as usual :). I just love the pionus ones!!!

Natacha said...

Yes it is :)