Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The latest Avian Organics order

It's been a little while since my last Avian Organics order, due to the fact that I had quite the stock after the last order and my auction winnings to last me for a little while.

However, when the July newsletter came around and that the new parrot Truffles as well as the Country Cookies were on sale, well I just couldn't resist any longer. Those deals combined with my prizes (5th year anniversary Day 3 draw winner and free shipping on next order that came with my auction winnings) just pushed me to put an order in.

I think I did so early last week and the package arrived today - which seems faster than the usual but I'm not going to complain.





You can see packages for the Country Cookies, something I have wanted to try for a long time, Mango Ginger Minis as I was running out, Veggie Bars always a favorite, Avian Vitality Sprouts as I was running out and this mix has never failed me thus far, the Truffles which are brand new and were a big reason why I ordered now, the Avian Organics Quick Serve as I've heard lots of good things about it and figured I'd try it out and finally, some Papaya Veggie Crisps as I finished the last few left the other day.

With the order came a free Stachio Hat - I think I'll leave it out in the common area instead of having to pick who will be the lucky bird to get it. That way, they can all try and play with it.



So the Truffles - I'll be honest, I tried one out. They are quite good! I got these in hopes that they would become a favorite of the birds and could act as a replacement to the beloved Nutriberries which I have stopped feeding to them a few months ago. I offered each bird a Truffle tonight and it's been quite the success. Piper nibbled a bit on his but quickly came back on me to snuggle and Petey didn't really look at his, although it's generally best to introduce him to new foods in his cage so I might do that tomorrow. The other four by all appearances enjoyed them A LOT.

But I can say whatever I want - I think these pictures will speak for themselves for the birds enjoyment of the new Avian Organics Truffles!







1 comment:

HungryBird said...

Nice pictures! I love the way you can see crumbs falling!