Monday, January 9, 2012

She said it again!

Last week, I had blogged about how Léa had said a nice clear "viens-t-en" (come here in French) to the Boy.

Hearing it had eluded me, as I'm pretty sure it did the Boy as well since then.

That is, until today.

I currently have Léa out and for a while, she was being quite the brat, going places she shouldn't go and trying to indulge in her new obsession - trying to chew my curtains. Having had enough, I sent her to the atom and proceeded to ignore her, even as she flew around and tried to get my attention. After about 5 minutes at being unsuccessful at getting me to acknowledge her, she landed back on the atom and said a very clear, very articulate "viens-t-en".

I was flabbergasted.

What amazed me the most is how in context it was. It was clear she wanted me to go and pay attention to her and "viens-t-en" is probably the thing she knows to say that would portray this in human speech as well as she could.

Of course, I did go and see her. She went crazy on the atom and seemed quite happy and proud with herself..as she should!

No comments: