Saturday, January 23, 2010

The play stands in my living room

The birds are not confined to their room. I also like to have them out in the living room with me so for this reason, I have a few stands in there.

I have four substantial gyms, one metal and three made of Java (coffee) wood and two small "foraging" trays, which are basically a cafeteria tray and a "u" shaped PVC perch. Of course, any human limb is good enough to stand on and they seem to have taken a liking to perching on my dining room chairs as well as the table.

Here are some pictures of the 4 "big" play stands.

A Super Pet EZ Care Activity Playground for small birds and the first Java table stand I purchased (at Critter Jungle in Ottawa).


The second Java table stand I purchased (at Pet Circus, also in Ottawa).


Finally, the Java tree (which I purchased at the Canadian Parrot Conference in Guelph last year)

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh those are gorgeous!! You'd never find nothing like that here.

Natacha said...

It actually took a while for me to find the Java table stands in Ottawa. I got both within the same month and then couldn't find anymore.

I was so happy some vendors were selling full trees at the Canadian Parrot Conference!