Sunday, January 3, 2010

From 5 to 7...to 9 - Day 23 (or Day 1)

Yes the numbers are up again.

My mother has spread her birds in different homes while she was away. After all, I don't know anyone who would take in 11 birds, 7 of them being relatively big. I got the Poicephalus.
She had given my contact information to the other people just in case something would happen. All thorough her time away, she would ask me if anyone had called, which they didn't.

Today I got a call.

Turns out the lady who was watching my parents' two Lovebirds had to go out of town on a family emergency. She would have to leave before my parents, who are coming back early next week, come and get the birds. Not sure of what to do she called me asking if I could take them or if she could bring them to someone else.

So for a day or two, I have 9 birds in a two bedroom apartment.

If anyone wonders how loud 3 Lovebirds can be, here is a video I took the last time I had Nicky and Sydney over.

No comments: