Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Zuri Foraging - Testing out the "Pont Levis"

Zuri is definitively my best "forager". She'll find threats just about anywhere. I was thrilled when I saw that the Pont Levis had specific designed foraging holes, perfectly sized for an almond or Nutriberry.

I decided to take pictures today of her showing off her foraging skills. Mind you, she's gotten pretty good at getting treats out of this toy, I'll have to make it more challenging.

Approaching target


Reaching in


Got it!


Another one while eating the Nutriberry because Zuri is too cute :)


Slyly moving towards the other side when the extra Nutriberry was noticed..


Reaching in


Working that tongue


Success!

3 comments:

Haylee said...

LOL I love it. I wish I could get some decent larger toys like that. They don't sell that stuff around me.

Unknown said...

I had no idea the swing had holes for foraging... i want one!!

- erika
-aa forum :D

Natacha said...

Haylee - http://www.lesjouetsrosie.com/topic/index.html
She ships to the states and there is a way to have her website translated in English by google. I love her toys!

Malena - it is a pretty awesome swing. I think all her bigger swings have the foraging holes. The birds seem to like it as well!