Sunday, May 22, 2011

Messy beaks

Tonight on the menu was some Andean Ambrosia bought from Avian Organics.

It apparently was a hit with most (read everyone but Piper who's somewhat of a picky eater and Joey who isn't the biggest fan of cooked foods).

For some reason, the Boy went in the room mid way through their dinner time. Immediately he called for me to come and check Petey. I couldn't resist but take a video...



I also would like to point out that when we went back later to take them out of their cages, Shade was *still* eating..

3 comments:

Deep Thinker said...

That is too cute! Somebody get those birdies some napkins! ;)

Victoria Fleck said...

My meyers is so meticulous about getting food off of his beak, so I never get to see him like this! So cute!

Victoria Fleck said...

My meyers is so meticulous about getting food off of his beak, so I never get to see him like this! So cute!