Saturday, May 21, 2011

Baby Cape update

The egg shells were sent for DNA testing last Thursday.
Results should be sometime next week or early the week after that. Next Monday is a Holiday here in Canada so that might delay things a bit and I really hope the shells make it to the lab before the possible Canada Post strike.

So...I should know very soon if there is a girl amongst those three babies!

1 comment:

. said...

My fingers are crossed for you!