Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Another toy order!

I received this order yesterday as well from "Les Jouets Rosie".
Jacqueline, the owner of the online store, is currently having a sale. Order $99 worth of stuff, excluding toy parts, and you will get 30% off (note that this does not apply to the shipping costs).

I haven't put an order in for a while so I figured, why not?

I'll be honest and say that I did get a few things more so for the unborn Cape, to have a few toys of proper size hanging around, but if there is no girl Cape, well these can be redirected to my flock.

So what did I get?



Beads and a double perch.
The beads weren't on sale but I thought it would be a good idea to stock up a bit. The double perch is a bigger version of one I bought for each of my Pois - and it is quite bigger (I wasn't expecting such a difference). All of my Pois love theirs.



Toys - "Petit cube à surprise" (left) and "Mille-pattes" (right)

Le "Petit cube à surprise" is, as it's name suggest, small. It is tightly held together though with all the leather. It is a foraging toy and there are some nuts within.

The "Mille-pattes" is made of mostly pine. While the toy is large, the pine is thinly cut. I currently have Rosie toys with bigger slats of pine which my current birds are able to chew down so this one shouldn't be too much of a challenge.



Finally, some TOPs (Totally Organic Pellets) and some Red Palm Oil. I've been meaning to try both for some time.

There have been quite a few sales going on these past few weeks. I know I'm still waiting on an order I put in with Grey Feather Toys and there will be another coming from Things for Wings (the buy four of anything, get one free..) but I think that will be it for a while..

No comments: