Friday, May 25, 2012

145:365 - Zuri update

He went back to the vet last Tuesday.
She said everything was looking fine, healing was progressing nicely, no sign of infection on his foot.

It's at the point now that we are just waiting for the scab on his toe to fall. Once it falls off, I give Zuri an extra week in the collar and then I can take it off. Planning to do this on a week-end, regardless of when the scab falls off, even if it means waiting slightly more than a week, just so I can keep an eye on him. Although, ever since his bandage came off, he hasn't tried getting to his foot, so that is a good sign no doubt.

He's had a very healthy appetite lately too!

No comments: