Tuesday, February 7, 2012

38:365 - Brief pause



It was good that I had to take a picture of Léa today and not yesterday; I wouldn't have been able to keep up with her yesterday but ended up being entertained today. She was flying around the living room, kitchen and dining room for a good 15 minutes, all the while I tried to take pictures. I managed to get her sitting still long enough on a few occasions where she had to catch her breath to take somewhat decent pictures.

Once she was good and tired, she went to get a drink of water (I keep a glass of water out for her) and she was in full cuddle mood.

While I was processing the pictures (I might post more later on), I was drawn to a spot I haven't seen on her right wing before, on what we could call "shoulder" area. I zoomed in and my eyes didn't deceive me - there was a little speck of orange. I went to see in person and there really seems to be a new coral feather, or at least a feather with some nice coral edging, growing there!

No comments: