Friday, February 10, 2012

Message to Léa

Léa, I would like to remind you that when you chose to hold on to one of my fingers to flip yourself on your back, this is your own doing. Please refrain from screaming as if someone is hurting you (I will have to read to you the story of the boy who cried wolf one day), chewing on my finger and using your Cape death grip if you have no intention of pulling yourself up.

You put yourself in that predicament, you can get out of it yourself quite easily. But it seems you like the drama of the situation as you do it over and over and over again.

I am more than happy to provide my hands to you so that you can flip yourself as often as you want just as long as you keep it enjoyable for both of us.

Thanks.

3 comments:

Fernand said...

Léa is a girl... Drama is (and will be) a big part of her live :). I would love to see a video of it!

Lauren said...

Naughty Léa lol ;)

Natacha said...

@Fernand - the post was meant in a humourous fashion. I wouldn't trade for anything, even in her Diva ways ;)
I don't think my Senegal, also a female, ever was as drama oriented!

@Lauren - as far as naughty goes, it could be worse ;)