Saturday, November 10, 2012

More progress with Léa

Hopefully things continue this way.

Léa was mostly good today when it came to stepping up on my hand, provided I asked her from key places. And, at one point, she even remained on my hand for several minutes, all content and looking like she was going to take a nap. All steps in the right direction!

As well, while I was talking on the phone earlier this morning, she wanted to play and I managed to flip her on her back on the table and played with her feet and belly with no problem - something I haven't been able to do in a long time. I was also able to hold her somewhat upside down and kiss her back, another thing she hasn't let me do in a while.

A good day with Léa, full of little things that made me quite happy -which counterbalanced a whole lot of dealings with bad client service - she really chose her day for such progress well!

No comments: