Saturday, November 10, 2012

Someone wants to get closer

After Joey being ready to be closer to me, there's another bird who seems to want to move on that way as well.

Zuri - the bird who's always been a bit more independent than the others.

Over the last few days, he's been trying to get my attention, in good ways. Whether or not this will continue is still to be seen but it's nice to see he wants more one on one interaction than before. It might just be because his head is particularly pinny lately and Shade is doing a terrible job at grooming him (she'll do it for a few seconds and then insists that it's her turn) as most of the time when he gets close he presents his head to me as if to say "preen please?"

He's also been hanging out on the top of my head more and more as well, preening my hair in return.

All steps in the right direction.

No comments: