Monday, November 5, 2012

4 years!

4 years ago yesterday I started this blog.

If I'm honest, I don't think that back then I would have kept it up for as long as I have. It was something I started with little expectations and just to experience "blogging".

I'm happy I kept up with it.

I really did it mostly for me, as a journal, and I love that I can go back and read older posts. As well, it's allowed me to keep a better track about the cyclical changes the birds go through, not to mention a easy way to browse through pictures loads of pictures of them when I'm away from them.

Since I started, the blog has had a name change, 3 parrots were added to the flock and I have, I believe, grown as a parrot owner. While I don't foresee any more additions for quite some time, I'm sure I'll have plenty more to share about life with the flock - as they keep me on my toes daily.

So here is to many more years of blogging!

(And, just for fun, here' is a link to my very first blog post - The beginningl)

1 comment:

TimberLove said...

Congrats! We enjoy stopping by and watching your life with the birdehs!

RA